New Year`s Eve
In Buttermere, an experience what you will never forget.
How would you like to spend New Year`s Eve in The Lake District? Come to Buttermere and welcome 2023 in style and comfort where a traditionally warm and friendly welcome awaits.
Please note, we do require a non-refundable/transferable deposit of £200.00 per person.
We are in the process of finalising our package details. Please check later for updates. Below is our 2022 package as an indication.
Single with Balcony
Standard Double/Twin with balcony
Superior Double with balcony
Four-Poster with balcony
Prices above are per room per stay.
Example New Years Package:
31st December :
- A warm welcome awaits your arrival, then allow us to tempt you to sit by the log fire, or in the bar, and unwind from your journey as your New Year holiday begins with a glass of Prosecco upon arrival.
- Enjoy our nouveau bubbly and canape selection, as we invite you to enjoy our bubbles whilst remaining in your bubble.
- Tonight, feast on a tantalising seven course dinner, crafted by Head Chef Derek Boardman and his talented brigade of skilled chefs.
- Welcome 2022 with a glass of bubbly, and hope that the New Year will bring with it new beginnings, whilst enjoying the peace and tranquility of the Hotel.
1st January :
- Ease into your day with a Bubbly breakfast to kick start the New Year. Spend the rest of the day as you wish – perhaps honouring the great tradition of partaking in a stroll around Buttermere, breathing in the crisp air as your as your boots crunch the frozen soil underfoot, or simply relaxing with a book and enjoying a cosy nook. Do not forget your complimentary packed lunch, the perfect accompaniment to any outing, before you set of on your winter venture!
- Upon your return, a warming treat of mince pies and complimentary tea, coffee or homemade mulled wine will be waiting for you during the afternoon.
- A bubbly canapes selection will commence the evening, as we tempt your taste buds once again with our culinary creative four-course whiskey and gin themed dinner. All dishes will feature either whiskey or gin connotations as the base ingredient, and our chefs are looking forward to preparing a diverse range of dishes highlighting and celebrating the many layers of flavours found within these beverages.
2nd January :
- For many it will be time to leave after enjoying one last breakfast with us, but there is absolutely no rush should you with to stay a little longer to join us for a spot of lunch or afternoon tea.