How would you like to spend New Year`s Eve in The Lake District? Come to Buttermere and welcome 2019 in style and comfort where a traditionally warm and friendly welcome awaits. Our two day New Year package is listed below, and we welcome you to extend your stay from as little as £55.00 per person night (prior to New Year).
Please note, we do require a non-refundable/transferable deposit of £200.00 per room.
2018 New Year Package
Prices above are per room per stay.
31st December 2018:
- A warm welcome from the Management and Reception team awaits you. Sit by the log fire and unwind from your journey as your New Year holiday begins with a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- A Bubbly and canape reception will be served prior to the buffet in the lounge from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, allowing you to mingle with other guests and exchange Lake District tales.
- Our celebrated New Years Eve buffet begins at 8:00 pm in the Hotel reception, where an array of both local and international treats are served to you by our Head Chef and his dedicated staff. The buffet is available until 9:30 pm, and we invite you to enjoy the comfort of the Mill Beck room while dining on our sumptuous offerings.
- Welcome 2019 with a glass of bubbly and tasty canapes from the peace and tranquility of the Hotel.
1st January 2019:
- Start 2019 with a hearty Bubbly breakfast served in the Hotel restaurant from 8 am to 9.30 am, or if you fancy a lie in, we can offer you a breakfast in our Lounge Bar from 9.30 am to 11 am.
- Your complimentary packed lunch (please pre-order the day before) will be ready for your collection so that you can blow out the cobwebs while taking a stroll around Buttermere, breathing in the crisp Winter air as your boots crunch the frozen soil underfoot.
- A warming treat of mince pies and mulled wine from 3 pm to 5 pm will be available to you.
- Pre-dinner Bubbly and canapes are served in the residents lounge to prepare your palate before your evening meal.
- A five-course celebration dinner, prepared by our Head Chef and his team, awaits you from 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm in the Restaurant.
- Tea or coffee and petite-fours will be served for you next to the log fire in the Residents lounge.
2nd January 2019:
- Full Cumbrian breakfast to set you up for your journey home.
- Finally, tea or coffee will be available for you before we bid you farewell.
FANCY ARRIVING A DAY EARLIER?
The rate is inclusive of Bed and Breakfast.
|Standard/Single||£55.00 per person per night|
|Superior||£60.00 per person per night|
|Four-Poster||£65.00 per person per night|