New Year`s Eve
In Buttermere, an experience what you will never forget.
How would you like to spend New Year`s Eve in The Lake District? Come to Buttermere and welcome 2023 in style and comfort where a traditionally warm and friendly welcome awaits.
Please note, we do require a non-refundable/transferable deposit of £200.00 per person.
Single with Balcony
Standard Double/Twin with balcony
Superior Double with balcony
Four-Poster with balcony
Prices above are per room per stay.
New Year 2023 package
31st December 2022:
- A warm welcome awaits your arrival, then allow us to tempt you to sit by the log fire, or in the bar, and unwind from your journey as your New Year holiday begins with a sparkling glass of Prosecco.
- Pre-dinner, enjoy our nouveau bubbly and canape selection, as we invite you to enjoy catching up with old friends and making new.
- Tonight, feast on a tantalising seven course dinner, crafted by Head Chef Derek Boardman and his talented brigade of skilled chefs, as we reflect on and commence farewelling the year that was 2022.
- Welcome 2023 with a glass of bubbly, and the hope that the New Year will bring with it new beginnings, whilst enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the Hotel.
1st January 2023:
- Ease into your day with a Bubbly breakfast to kick start the New Year. Spend the rest of the day as you wish – perhaps honouring the great tradition of partaking in a stroll around Buttermere, breathing in the crisp air as your boots crunch on the frozen soil underfoot, or simply relaxing with a book and enjoying a cosy nook. Do not forget your complimentary packed lunch, the perfect accompaniment to any outing, before you set out on your winter venture!
- Upon your return, a warming treat of mince pies and complimentary tea, coffee and homemade mulled wine will be waiting for you during the afternoon.
- A bubbly and canapes selection will commence the evening, as we tempt your taste buds once again with our culinary creative four-course Taste the Lakes themed dinner. We have all heard of Kendal Mint Cake, Grasmere Gingerbread, Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding, Windermere Char, Herdwick Lamb and of course Cumberland Sausage– tonight we take a tour through the Lake District and sample these and other traditional delicacies native to the area. Our chefs are looking forward to preparing a diverse range of dishes highlighting and celebrating the many flavours of the Lakes – with our own Bridge Hotel twist to the menu.
2nd January 2023:
- For many it will be time to leave after enjoying one last breakfast with us, but there is absolutely no rush should you wish to stay a little longer to join us for a spot of lunch or afternoon tea.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the advertised package goes ahead, please be aware we are dependent on supplier reliability.